Saturday, June 14, 2008

There have been many times in the past that I have been in certain stores and observed people bringing in their dead plants. I was amazed that the store would actually give them their money back for these dead things. I would be thinking in my head, "Don't you know you're supposed to water the things?! "

Well, yesterday I joined the ranks of weirdos that return dead plants. Oh yes, I did. I loaded up those 8 dead plants and got my money back. Then I went straight to the plant dept. and loaded up with 8 new ones.

Now that I've confessed my evil thinking and weird actions, I'm going to go plant those plants in the ground so I don't have to eat crow a second time!

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I hope those plants are growing for you quite nicely this time.

Heather said...

Wow, I'd be a millionaire by now! :) I hope these do better for you!