Good news: I cooked a pound of bacon to freeze for breakfast. Meant for several breakfasts.
Bad News: I only have enough for tomorrows breakfast. That was some GOOD bacon.
Good News: Gabrielle has found that she needs to spend less time with Q and more time with
other friends.
Bad News: I'm not sure her new friends are 'any better'.
Good news: Gab and friends went to lunch.
Bad news: Friends had no $.
Good news: Gabby had money.
Bad news: It was her gas $.
Good news: When the car runs out of gas, she can ride the bus.
Bad news: My phone bill was over $700. YIKES!!!
Good news: AT&T has an international calling plan that I am now signed up for AND he
adjusted my bill so I only have to pay half of the original cost.
Good news: Supper was cooked and consumed. Breakfast muffins are made.
Bad news: (not really) I now need to clean up the mess and freeze the muffins.
Good news: My husband just called. :) He made this statement: I need to remember you do
well with direction. I need to just give you direction and quit throwing you
through the hoops. Oh my, what a revelation. I do so love my man.
The hoop? Where to spend Dec. vacation. For 9 years I have talked about Australia. That's where I've been planning to take us this Christmas Holiday. Michael was in complete agreement. Then he calls and says he hears that the diving is better in Palau. Pa..what?! I was so upset. I do not change gears well at all!! However, my interest was piked and I began to surf the WEB. Oh my Palau is beautiful. The other thing I learned is you have to stop on Guam to get to Palau. Michael is an Air Force brat and learned to dive on Guam. One of the things he's always talked about off and on throughout the years is taking us to Guam and scuba Diving with us there. Being on the beach with us and grilling wings. So, when I realized this was a doable plan I got excited. I expressed this excitement and plan to him on the phone. Tonight he called and said he'd been thinking and wanted to go to Australia. I got upset. He was only thinking of me. What I said before had sank in and he realized that Australia was something I had wanted to do for a long time. Unfortunately, I had already switched gears and was excited about being able to fulfil one of his dreams as well as being able to vacation in what I would call a dream. Some place that I would have only dreamed to be possible. Once he realized, he backed up. That is when he said that he needed to quit putting me thru hoops. He plainly and clearly stated that he wanted to go to Palau via Guam. Now, I have direction and can move forward toward a goal that will make us all happy. That's my job isn't it?! To please my man?!
I have no idea what kind of sense this does or doesn't make, I do know that the good news is:
My husband loves me!!
Such a simple statement of truth; I just need to give you direction and stick with it. That so works for me!
Okay, so now I need to clean up dinner, freeze the muffins and go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Whatever you decide to do, I know it will be a blessing because you'll be together as a family. : )
And whew! You are one busy lady in that kitchen! LOL
Wow...LOVED the Good News*Bad News theme ;) LOL...I know you will have fun where ever you go lady :) And yes, you are one busy lady. Love you!
I'm so glad that you got to talk to Michael, got your phone bill reduced AND are planning a great family vacation!
YOu are funny! I loved the good news bad news thing you had going on. Great way to look at things.
Have a wonderful vacation, and it will be great to all be together wherever you are. Glad to hear from you again.
Hope the bacon was good. I LOVE BACON! Which is why we don't buy it often. We all will eat it until it is gone.
Post a Comment